Terms & Conditions
Welcome to i Apple
Thank you for using our site Ownership and operation of the site belongs to
- the company I Apple registered in the Republic of Egypt Arabic
under license number 800252
- References to the “Terms” and/or “Agreement,” mean this, these Terms & Conditions as set forth herein.
- References to “us”, “we”, “our” and/or “the company” mean iapple-eg.com
- References to “you”, “customers” and/or “users” mean the User of the Website.
You Agree to
By using our Site, you are agreeing to these Terms.
- Please read them carefully as they constitute the terms and conditions of a legally binding agreement between you and the company.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under this Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Site may suffer) of any such breach.
- Using our Site, even after any change in Terms, you are agreeing to these Terms. If you dont feel comfortable with agreeing to these Terms as they are, please stop using our Site, although we’ll be sorry to see you go.
- Membership of the Site is not available to persons under the age of 18 years.
- To register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password.
- You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If, at any time
Your iApple account
- Customer is requested to have only one account on the website.
- In case of creating multiple accounts or using any voucher more than once/ per customer , we have the right to take legal action against the customer.
- If the customer wants to return his item for changing mind / dislike / no technical reason, he/she will have to pay the pick-up return fees.
- postal refunds will only stay 14 days as per the new postal office rules.
Prohibited Uses of Our Site
To protect our Site from being misused, we have made some rules that apply to every user equally. These rules have been erected solely to ensure that every iapple-eg.com user enjoys the experience on our Site without interruption. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site and/or the Account for violating any of the prohibited uses or for any other reason in our sole and exclusive decision.
You specifically agree not to:
- Access or attempt to access the Site, or any portion thereof, through any automated means, including but not limited to the use of scripts or web crawlers;
- Engage in any activity that disrupts or otherwise interferes with the Site (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Site);
- Duplicate, reproduce, copy, sell, trade or resell the Site for any purpose;
- Access the Site other than through the interface that is provided by iapple-eg.com, unless you have specifically been permitted to do so in a separate written agreement signed by an authorized representative of iapple-eg.com;
- Use Site for purposes that are not permitted by this Terms & Condition and against any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- All fees and rates in Egyptian Pounds may be shown in local currency based on the exchange rate.
FOR ONLINE PURCHASES ONLY NOTE:
- Articles are accepted for return in case of any manufacturing defect if returned in an unused condition within 7 days from the date of delivery. Or 14 days and be in the same condition as the recipient
- You may return any article subject to our acceptance on the condition that it was not worn, damaged, resized, engraved or altered.
- On receipt of the product, our quality assurance department will review the condition and make a declaration of acceptance or non acceptance.
- On the basis of the declaration, we will inform you the status within 14 working days of receiving the product.
- On acceptance for product return, we will process your request for the refund within 14 working days.
- Refunds on the purchases made with the credit card will only be credited to the same card. Please allow one month billing cycle in order for your credit card to appear.
- International Shipping charges (for all items shipped outside Egypt) will be deducted for all returns based on the applicable shipping charges.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH YOUR RETURN
- Online Order Number
- Reason for Return
- Your contact details
INSURE YOUR PACKAGE
ALL RETURN PACKAGES TO BE MAILED TO:
At checkout, we require the credit card Verification Value (CVV) code with every online purchase made with MasterCard and Visa Cards. The CIN is a 3 or 4 digits, numeric value is used to secure “card not present” transactions over the internet. This security feature is designed to protect you against consumer fraud. Your CVV number will not be stored or maintained on any of our systems and you will need to provide the number every time a purchase is made on www.iapple-eg.com
ONLINE PAYMENT METHODS
ONLINE PAYMENT VERIFICATION
SHOWROOM PAYMENT OPTIONS
- iapple-eg.com registration/order form does not ask users to enter any sensitive information. The user credit card information is required only during the payment process, for which the user is routed to the secure payment Gateway hosted by Bank CIB. iapple-eg.com does not store any credit card related information provided by the user during the payment process.