Accusys Gammaa 12 External Thunderbolt 12-Bay Raid System
Delivering not only the raw speed you need, but also the sustained transfer rates to ensure hiccup-free processing and playback of high-data rate content. The Gamma 12 deploys two Thunderbolt 3 ports, editing two streams of 4K DPX (4096 x 3112 at 24p) at up to a blistering 2600 MB/s. Plus, you can expand as much as you need by creating any number of disks in JBOD configuration or by daisy-chaining devices.
Designed for rigorous 4K workflows and more
The latest Thunderbolt 3 connectivity, with 40 Gb bandwidth, reaches up to 2600 MB/s transfer speeds. This works perfectly for solo editing without lagging or hiccups.
String it all together
With the integration of Daisy Chaining capability, connect up to six devices, to simultaneously take advantage of the blazing transfer speeds of Thunderbolt 3.
Expand as You Need
When your team needs more than what one tower can offer, you can easily add up to 3 JBODs – up to a whopping 480 Terabytes! (Using 10TB hard disks).
Quiet as the night
Whisper-quiet at only 45dB, Gamma12 reduces fatigue in the workplace and won’t impact audio monitoring.
Accusys Gamma 12 Features
- 2 Thunderbolt 3 interface supports DAS
- 12-bay tower RAID system storage array for MAC/Windows users
- Up to 2,600 MB/s transfer speeds
- Reach storage capacities of 480TB (using 10TB hard disks) (not included)
- Supports daisy-chaining up to 6 Thunderbolt 3 devices
- Whisper-quiet at only 45dB, Gamma12 reduces fatigue in the workplace and won’t impact audio monitoring