G-Technology 1TB G-DRIVE mobile SSD Durable Portable External Storage – USB-C (USB 3.1), Up to 560 MB/s
- A durable design with IP67 water/dust resistance, 3M drop tested*, and 1000lb crush resistance
- Super fast transfer rates up to 560MB/s
- Latest generation USB C connectivity (USB 3.1 Gen 2)
- Shock and vibration resistant solid state drive
- With capacities up to 2TB in a small, light package (As used for storage capacity, 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes and 1 terabyte (TB) = 1 trillion bytes; Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.)
- An industry leading 5 year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Durable, Fast and Portable
Featuring IP67 water-and dust-resistance*, 3-meter drop protection**, and a 1000lb crushproof rating, the G-DRIVE mobile SSD provides ruggedized storage you can trust. Transfer speeds up to 560MB/s*** let you quickly save, edit and archive large source files, while a versatile USB-C port with a USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface keeps this device ready for laptops both old and new. With the G-DRIVE mobile SSD, you get exceptionally durable storage to handle your big picture.
*IEC 60529 IP67: Based on internal testing in 2017. Tested to withstand immersion in water at depth of 1m for 30 minutes; limited dust contact does not interfere with operation. Must be clean and dry before use.
**On a carpeted concrete floor.
***As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.
****As used for storage capacity, one gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes and one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.
|Item model number||0G06053-1|
|Hardware Platform||PC; Mac|
|Operating System||Mac OS 10.10+; Windows 7+|
|Item Weight||3.03 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.74 x 1.97 x 0.57 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.74 x 1.97 x 0.57 inches|
|Flash Memory Size||1000|