- The RM-AP-T1 gives you the ability to mount your Apple desktop appliances in a 19" rack.
- PERFECT FIT: You can assemble your firewall or switch onto the rack with existing screws from the appliance for a perfect fit into our custom cut-outs; All connections are easily accessible from the front providing a clean look.
- KEEP IT COOL: Custom model airflow cut-outs ensures that the hardware does not overheat by giving it all the breathing room it needs
- POWER: A fixed power supply secures the appliance from falling or shifting
- Supported Models: (2x) Apple Mac Mini
About this item
- Connects a PCIe Expansion Card to Computers Without Slots—Use high-performance PCIe cards with any Mac or Windows PC with a Thunderbolt 3 port
- One PCIe 3.0 x8 Slot—Supports one half-length+ (up to 7.75 inches long), full-height, single-width PCIe card (plus one daughter card)
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface—Offers 2750 MB/s of PCIe bandwidth, doubling the performance of Thunderbolt 2;Energy Saver Mode
- Full Performance In a Small and Light Design—Takes up little space on the desktop, but large enough to support nearly every Thunderbolt-compatible PCIe card, at full performance
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) Ports—One port reserved for connection to the computer; second port supports daisy-chaining of up to five additional Thunderbolt devices to your computer, attaching a single USB peripheral device, or connecting up to two 4K displays or one 5K display
About this item
- Eleven Interfaces- Includes four Thunderbolt 4, three USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type A, one USB 2.0 Type A (charging), one RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet, and one 3.5 mm combo audio ports; one SD 4.0 card slot.
- Support for 4K, 5K, 6K and 8K @60Hz Displays. Depending on your computer, supports up to two 5K displays or a single 4K, 5K, 6K, or 8K display. Many Display Interfaces Supported.
- One Cable Peripheral Connection! Instant access- plug peripherals into the Echo 11 and connect your computer to the dock with the included Thunderbolt 4 cable.
- Charge Your Laptop- Provides up to 90W through the included Thunderbolt 4 cable to power and charge your laptop
- Apple M1 Compatible- Supports all Apple M1 Macs, Intel Mac Compatible- Supports all Thunderbolt 3 Mac computers, Intel Windows Compatible- Supports all Thunderbolt 4 Windows (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THUNDERBOLT 3 WINDOWS)
- Boosts Graphics Performance - Connects a high-performance GPU card to your computer with Thunderbolt 3 ports. Mac & Windows Compatible. *M1 Macs are NOT compatible with GPUs. (GPU Card not Included)
- Cuts Application Task Times - Enables GPU acceleration to significantly improve editing, rendering, color grading, animation, and special effects performance.
- 750W Power Supply - Support the power requirements of the latest compatible GPU cards; future-proof design handles higher power requirements of cards to come.
- Supports Many of the Latest GPU Cards - Includes AMD Radeon VII, RX, RX Vega, Pro W and Pro WX models; and NVIDIA GeForce RTX series, TITAN, and Quadro models.
- 750ex Model: Additional Connectivity Adds four 5Gb/s USB Type A ports to connect peripherals, plus an RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port for a wired network connectivity.
- Add up to 36TB of Storage
- Mount up to Three SATA Drives (sold separately)
- Heavy-gauge Aluminum with Refined Finish
- Simple Installation
- Complete Kit Includes: 2.5-inch Drive Mounting Bracket x2; 2-drive SATA Data/Power Cable Assembly; USB-3 to SATA Data/power adapter cable; Vibration Isolators and Mounting Screws
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Technical Support
- Designed and Made in the USA
NEW - Silent Model - Now Supports Double-sided SSDs
Install up to Four M.2 NVMe SSDs into a PCIe Card Slot – Ultra-speed Data Transfers!
If you need to add internal storage to your computer and ultra high-speed data transfers are critical to your work, you need an NVMe SSD-based upgrade. Individually, M.2 NVMe PCIe SSDs offer tremendous performance, but Sonnet’s M.2 4x4 PCIe Card enables you to mount up to four of them into a single x16 card slot.
Use the Sonnet card for instant-access media storage or as a high-performance scratch disk in your Mac Pro® tower; Windows® or Linux® PC desktop or server; or Thunderbolt™ to PCIe card expansion system with an available x16 PCIe slot. Are you an Adobe After Effects user? Imagine being able to perform 4Kp60 work in 32-bit linear, or even 4Kp24 with high channel count EXRs (or effects in 8K) where your computer's onboard storage couldn’t keep up! Legacy Mac® users can install macOS® on one SSD to create an incredibly fast boot drive and create a RAID 0 set with the other installed SSDs and still obtain blazing-fast performance. No matter how you use it, this card can transform the way you work.
- Perfect mount for your Mac Mini – behind the monitor (VESA) – Under the desk or on the shelf, robust steel construction with an elegant surface, gentle mounting without scratches
- Safety pin - protects your Mac Mini from theft VESA 75 or VESA 100 hole spacing — Secure mounting behind the monitor
- Provides easy cable management — Cable attachment prevents accidental pull-out prevents "cable tangle" On the monitor — With supplied 35cm monitor cable (HDMI to DVI)
- Allows normal Wi-Fi and Bluetooth operation easy installation — Documentation, machine and wood screws, as well as drilling template included
- Adds 10GBASE-T 10GbE Connectivity: Adds an RJ45 10 Gigabit Ethernet port to your computer with Thunderbolt 3 ports.
- Supports NBASE-T Standard: 5 Gb/s and 2.5 Gb/s speeds supported over inexpensive Cat 5e (or better) cabling at distances up to 100 meters when used with a multi-Gigabit switch or router.
- Small, Silent, and Bus-Powered: Adapter is pocketable, has a rugged aluminum enclosure, and uses no fan
- Cost-Effective: Low-cost adapter connects to 10GbE infrastructure via inexpensive Cat 6 or Cat 6A cables at distances up to 55 or 100 meters, respectively.
- Advanced Features: Audio Video Bridging (IEEE 802.1Qav, AVB) and Energy-Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) supported.
- Secure and cost effective way to connect your Thunderbolt 3 Mac or Windows PC to a high-performance wired network. Delivers up to 10 times the performance of Gigabit Ethernet
- Adapter is pocketable and uses no fan, perfect for use in noise-sensitive environments
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface—Connects to any Thunderbolt 3 computer port, or at the end of a Thunderbolt 3 device daisy chain
- Thunderbolt Certified for Mac & Windows; Configured through macOS Network control panel or Windows Device Manager
- 2-year warranty and free lifetime customer support since 1986
Sonnet xMac Mini Server with one Full-Length and one Half-Length Slot Thunderbolt 3 Edition (XMAC-MS-A-TB3)
- Adds connectivity and capabilities to mac mini-connects two PCIE slots via Thunderbolt 3 technology to the Mac mini
- Server room ready-1u rackmount enclosure with user-replaceable power supply and fans, built-in cable management features (quiet fans installed)
- Diverse PCIE card support-supports fiber channel, 10 gigabit Ethernet, pro video capture and playout
- Front Panel Operation—Front panel power button activates power switch on Mac mini; USB 3.0 port enables connection of keyboard, mouse, thumb drive, etc.
- Rear Panel Connectivity—Gigabit Ethernet, HDMI and USB 3.0 ports are mounted at the rear of the chassis for easy connectivity